Pave Seal and Stripe 1-800-ASPHALT offers sealcoating. Asphalt expands in the summer time and contracts in the winter, the oils in the asphalt are designed for such movements. Enemies of asphalt include the sun which evaporates the oil, water which causes erosion and washing away oils in the asphalt. Chemicals and other fluids from vehicles break down asphalt. We use a commercial grade high quality emulsion sealer. We add silica sand, tarmax additive. The sand fills voids, the Tarmax additive speeds up curing time and when dried has a darker color. The sealer is applied per the manufacturer’s specifications. Through years of experience, we have learned that if the asphalt is not cleaned and prepped correctly, no matter how good the sealer is, it will not last. Before we apply any sealer, we thoroughly clean the parking lot or driveway addressing any oil spots, dirt, or other residue to insure a clean surface for the sealer to adhere to. Call today for a free estimate. We are ready to provide the type of job satisfaction that will keep you coming back for years to come. We are here for you before, during, and after the sale.
- Sealcoating doubles the life of your asphalt.
- Sealer will fill in the pores of asphalt to create a water tight surface.
- Sealer slows down the deterioration process caused by the sun.
- Sealer protects asphalt from damage caused by oil and other fluid spills which may occur.
- Sealer gives asphalt a new appearance.